- Hospitals routinely give newborns a hepatitis B injection shortly after birth. This vaccine contains brain and nerve damaging ingredients, including aluminum hydroxide. (Aluminum has been linked to Alzheimer's.)
- After many vaccinated newborns died and thousands suffered serious side effects, including seizures and permanent brain damage, the dangers of the hepatitis B vaccine were brought to the public's attention by ABC's 20/20 in 1999.
- Since 1991, the hepatitis B vaccine has been responsible for, over 25,000 adverse reactions including hundreds of deaths, according to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.
- The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) has called for a moratorium on mandatory hepatitis B vaccination for children, pending independent scientific research.
- AAPS says the risk of a serious reaction to the hepatitis B vaccine is 100 times greater than the risk of the disease--which is usually transmitted through blood, shared needles and "multiple sex partners."
( We would hope a newborn would be considered extremely low risk for contracting hepatitis B infection through multiple sex partners !!!! )
According to Idaho Code 39-4804,
parents have a legal right to refuse the hepatitis B vaccination for their precious newborn.
Similar laws are erupting In states everywhere.
Source: The V.I.A.L. www.greatfallspro.com Chapter of Maine (VacLib.Org)